Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

My PLN





Well, all I can say is that my PLN is definitely a work n progress. I have watched the videos, looked at past student PLN's, watched the tutorial and still am somewhat lost as to the benefit of using the PLN. I have an account with Symbaloo and have changed the background and created a few tiles to make access to my blog and the edm310 blog easier from Symbaloo. It is easy to create a tile. I am just confused as to what tiles I need to be creating. Maybe I am making this more difficult than it is. Maybe I am trying to read something into it. The way I understand it, it is just a way to organize websites you use on a regular basis. I would happily take any comments or suggestions as to how to make the PLN useful to this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment